APPLICATIONS (GLASSFIBER REINFORCEMENT)
Reinforcement for foundations
Special purpose objects
COMPOSITE REBAR is a worthy alternative to metal fittings.
Fiberglass reinforcement has the following advantages over metal fittings:
- Breaking strength is 3 times higher than the strength characteristics of steel bars class III. Metal frame has an index of tensile strength 390 MPa, and FRP of not less than 1,300 MPa.
- Stainless material.
- Fittings acid-resistant. Very well worth it in sea water.
- The fixture has more elastic properties.
- Non-conductive, is an insulator.
- Practically does not conduct heat.
- The radio waves.
- Magnitometry (excluded the change of the strength properties of composite reinforcement under the influence of electromagnetic fields).
- Does not lose strength properties under the influence of very low temperatures .
- Lighter than metal reinforcement 9 times (under equally efficient replacement).
- Any construction length.
- Transportation of fiberglass reinforcement does not require trucks.
Advantages of composite reinforcement with the sanding:
- grip (adhesion) with the concrete. The use of sprinkling sand increases the adhesion of the reinforcing bar with the concrete in 17-58% (depending on the grade of concrete) due to the uniform load distribution along the length of the rod.
- production technology. For valves with a sandy coating achieved the lowest percentage of marriage, and the process more manufacturable due to the lack of need for further operation twist and the helical winding of the profile.
- a coating of sand, which additionally protects the product from a composite from the aggressive environment of concrete, in which there are salts and alkali.
- global applications experience. Analysis of foreign market shows that the proportion of composite reinforcement with sand deposition in the Western market is more than 50%.
Composite reinforcement may be made of any length, from a few centimeters (flexible connections) to tens of meters and can minimize to the Bay to save space during transportation. Length of rebar in the Bay can reach 100 m, while after it expands, the valve takes the original appearance, with no signs of permanent deformation.
Fiberglass reinforcement New Building Technologies is available in several versions:
- Fiberglass reinforcement with periodic profile
- fiberglass reinforcement with mortar lining
- fiberglass reinforcement with mortar lining and periodic profile
Reinforcement with periodic profile is the most popular and profitable differ from their metal counterparts excellent performance and price compared with steel reinforcement.
The replacement table and cross
|Steel reinforcement||Fiberglass rebar|
|Diameter, mm||The cross-sectional area, mm2||Tensile strength (calculated) N||Weight, kg/m.||Meters in a ton||Diameter, mm||The cross-sectional area, mm2||Tensile strength (calculated) N||Weight, kg/m.||Meters in a ton|
|6||28,3||10 188||0,22||4 545||4||13,5||10 800||0,02||37 037|
|8||50,3||18 108||0,40||2 530||6||29,2||23 360||0,06||23 810|
|10||78,5||28 260||0,62||1 613||8||51,2||40 960||0,08||11 905|
|12||113,1||40 716||0,89||1 126||8||51,2||40 960||0,10||11 905|
|14||154||55 440||1,21||826||10||79,5||63 600||0,16||7 246|
|16||201||72 360||1,58||633||12||114||91 200||0,22||5 263|
|18||254||91 440||2,00||500||14||154,8||123 840||0,31||3 846|
|20||314||113 040||2,47||405||16||201,9||161 520||0,40||2 778|
Composite rebar already gained popularity among professional builders, because durable, lightweight and resistant to corrosion. But many builders who are accustomed to working with metal reinforcement, often doubt that glass fiber or basalt fiber can replace metal in full. Such fears arise because of a lack of information about the capabilities and characteristics of composite materials. We will provide a comparative description of the metal and fiberglass reinforcement for the most necessary in the construction of parameters to address this gap. You can save money if you use fiberglass reinforcement, especially in times of crisis.
Fiberglass reinforcement made of linear strands of glass fibers, which are collected in the beam reinforced with periodic profile, impregnated with thermosetting resin binder, exposed to heat (polymerization) and cooled. It turns solid rod of high strength in three times the strength of steel by tensile test results, and less weight 9 times with equal diameters. Armature produced in the form of bars of any length, by the customer.
Fiberglass reinforcement with mortar lining is made in a similar technology, but the sand is applied evenly over the reinforcement rods before the polymerization process.
Fiberglass reinforcement bays made to a diameter of 12 mm and including the length of the valve in the Bay of 100 or 50 meters (possible production of fittings in the size of any length according to customer requirements).Valves with a diameter greater than 12 mm long rods produced agreed with the customer. Fiberglass reinforcement is perfect without any restrictions for the foundation or reinforcement of floor slabs, walls, along with the classic valve or separately.
Represented in the regions
Our company is the sale and supply of fiberglass reinforcement over the entire territory of the Russian Federation and the countries of the Customs Union, as well as in Egypt, Tunisia, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Libya, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Venezuela, Peru, and other Middle East countries, North Africa and Latin America.
Leave the application on our website and we will contact you to confirm your order details.